JUMPER & HUNTER
Schooling Show Series
Year end prizes will be awarded during our Final Show.
*3 or more riders required for the class/division to run
5 or more riders per division for prize money to be awarded
(divisions may be combined/pinned together to acheive the minimums above)
***$ Jumper Derby and $ Hunter Classic - you must attend one of the other shows or pay an alternate entry fee (more details to follow).
$Money Prizes for Each Division
Champion ($80) and Reserve ($40)!*
( LeadLine to receive gift prizes only)
Jumper Divisions (3 classes each)**
1) Starter Division (18” - 2’ max)
2) Jumper Sec 1 (2’3” max)
3) Jumper Sec 2 (2’6” max)
4) Jumper Sec 3 (2'9" max) - if enough interest a 3' course may be set
Divisions may be split or combined depending on number of entries.
2 "Table A" and a "Table C" class will be held per division.
1) Hack (3 flat classes)
1b) Lead Line - Good Grooming, Walk, Walk/Trot
2) Beginner (w/t, w/t/c, over x’s 1 & over x's 2)
3) Novice (Flat class, 3 over fences 2’3” max)
4) Equitation Medal (2’3” & 2’6” judged together - 1 flat, 1 o/f)5
5) Open Hunters (Flat class, 3 over fences 2’6” & 2’9” judged together)
NOTE: Ticketed Schooling round will be available for $10, NO SCHOOLING ROUND FOR BEGINNERS.
which will be run as a single unjudged round.
JUMPER Classes run Frist - Starting at 8:00am SHARP. Hunters not to start before 1pm. Follow us on Twitter (or on the website) for updates on timings of other classes. PLEASE CHECK WEBSITE 1-2Days Prior for updates; and throughout the show day for progress updates.
Classes (Pre-Entry1 $15/class hunters, $18/class hacks & jumpers - Day of: a $20 per entry fee will apply) - INCLUDES ALL TAX) - Lead Line $10/class pre/day of. $30 admin fee per horse entry (however, please enter per horse/rider combination and let the office know of the combined horse so that points are calculated properly).
1. To receive the Pre-entry price, the entry form must be received by CEC no later than the Wednesday at 9pm prior to the show date. (Or as per the online system posted late date)
2. Full Division means you are entered into All Classes for the indicated division.
3. All Taxes are included in the above fees
4. You must be entered into ALL classes in a division to qualify for Champion/Reserve awards.
5. Equitation Medal does not have a Champion/Reserve - 5+ entries may qualify for modified prize money.