2023 Dates Posted
Greenhawk, Bahrs are great places to get a helmet. Please contact them to schedule a time to try them on.
Camps are for children between the ages of 8 and 15 years of age. We stick to SMALL Groups.
The camp is suitable for all skill levels; from never been on a horse to jumping/show preparation.
Cost: $475 inclusive of Tax, per week.
- Daily riding lessons,
- horsemenship and barn management lessons
- Games and crafts, Art Lessons2
- First Aid and Safety (for both horses and people)
Are all part of the fun at CEC between 9am and 4pm (early and late pickups available at additional cost, please call for details).
Summer 2023 - Click To Register:
Week 1: July 10-14
Week 2: July 17-21 Week 3: July 24-28 Week 4: July 31-Aug 4 Week 5: (TBD - Email If interested) Aug 7-11
*Space is limited each week. Book early to secure a spot and save! It would also help if you sent a second option.
**Weeks that are closed can still be booked if 4-5 campers are booked at the same time.
Note: A non-refundable deposit of $200 must be received with 24 hours of registration to hold your spot in camp.
e-transfer to our email address are auto deposited.
If your week is no longer available, please contact us to see if there have been cancelations/openings.
Your child will need to bring the following each day:
- A packed Lunch
- Boots with a heel (rubber boots from Marks/WalMart/Target are good)
- Running shoes
- Rain gear and/or Sunscreen (weather dependent)
- Extra clothes (weather dependent)
- Approved Riding Helmet (no bike or other sport helmets are allowed)
*Prices and details subject to change without notice.
2.Art lessons my have additional fees for materials and may not be offered every week.