Summer Riding Day Camps:
Camps are for children between the ages of 8 and 15 years of age.
The camp is suitable for all skill levels; from never been on a horse to jumping/show preparation.
BOOK EARLY TO SAVE
Price for the week is $275+tax; a non-refundable deposit of $75 is required at booking to hold a spot. (Book Before March 31th and save $40/week ($225+tax), before May 31st $255+tax! - DEPOSIT MUST BE RECEIVED before Discount deadline to get the discount).
- Daily riding lessons,
- horsemenship and barn management lessons
- Games and crafts, Art Lessons2
- First Aid and Safety (for both horses and people)
Are all part of the fun at CEC between 9am and 4pm (early and late pickups available, please call for details).
Summer 2017 - Click To Register:
Week 1: July 10-14
Week 2: July 17-21
Week 3: July 24-28
Week 4: July 31 - Aug 4
Week 5: Aug 14 - 18
*Space is limited each week. Book early to secure a spot and save! It would also help if you sent a second option.
**Weeks that are closed can still be booked if 4-5 campers are booked at the same time.
Note: To receive the early booking discount, a non-refundable deposit of $75 must be received with 10 days.
If your week is no longer available, please contact us to see if there have been cancelations/openings.
Your child will need to bring the following each day:
- A packed Lunch
- Boots with a heel (rubber boots from Marks/WalMart/Target are good)
- Running shoes
- Rain gear and/or Sunscreen (weather dependent)
- Extra clothes (weather dependent)
- Approved Riding Helmet (CEC has some available to be used by students)
*Prices and details subject to change without notice.
2.Art lessons my have additional fees for materials and may not be offered every week.